ThunderClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olympiad

+2
elybely
Rockk
6 posters

Go down

Olympiad Empty Olympiad

Post by Rockk Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:21 am

All Noblesses who want to participate at olympiad, subscribe here. We ll choose a day and hour when we all enter, this way we have more chance, more details in game.
Rockk
Rockk
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-10-28

http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Olympiad Empty Re: Olympiad

Post by elybely Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:29 am

ELY ELY ELY ELY for HERO!!!!!!!!!!!
so all enemy log off when I log in Smile)) ... hmm... all server log off when I log in =))) affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
and so we can make raids/farm in peace w/o lag Smile))
elybely
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:51 pm

hero ......... pfff ... maybe next month i will join this one no chance need AS+HASTE

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:50 pm

seriosly now.. i`d enjoy having some fun at oly.. Laughing 2 problems : wep and jewels ( I`m proud of my BO but... Embarassed ) i don`t care about the rest...and i can play at non-class Razz but... we`ll see Razz if some1 else needs points.. just let me know.Would be just great to have some own heros Razz ( this includes you to Rockk .. I want you hero again Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )..We have ppl in clan with big chances to hero Wink
elybely
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:46 pm

elybely wrote:We have ppl in clan with big chances to hero Wink

like who ? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:52 pm

bygy wrote:
elybely wrote:We have ppl in clan with big chances to hero Wink

like who ? Very Happy

if i say without looking on clan : Rockk ( first at all) , Bygy, SummonRebel..dunno about the new members ( if they are nobless or not )
elybely
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:29 pm

i would like to join the fights, but i know i would do a lot of mistakes...
if somebody else could do the fights with my char xD
i dont need hero, i just wanna feed others

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by smokU Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:46 pm

summon rebel has chance for hero and rockky too, rest no chance imo...some crafter can be hero tooo or spoiler
smokU
smokU
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:56 pm

lol why rest no chance?? Suspect Suspect be serios.if u know how to play you can be hero.is not such a big thing
elybely
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by smokU Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:58 pm

coz u dont know whats hero about, with ps and gladi u can farm on open....rest clases = feed on class based ....
smokU
smokU
Antharas
Antharas

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:07 pm

i dont agree with this... but... this is my opinion.. that is your opinion....
elybely
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by smokU Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:24 pm

so look what nab pplz r hero now...thyris?kgarnet?
smokU
smokU
Antharas
Antharas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockk Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:04 pm

smokU wrote:so look what nab pplz r hero now...thyris?kgarnet?

oly is farmed by pp`s now. pp mana burns glady in 3 secs, glady useless.

and bottom line, heroes are point fed by big alliances. points are donated, that s why is hard to make hero.
Rockk
Rockk
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DRAGONsFIRE Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:40 pm

Rockk wrote:
smokU wrote:so look what nab pplz r hero now...thyris?kgarnet?

oly is farmed by pp`s now. pp mana burns glady in 3 secs, glady useless.

and bottom line, heroes are point fed by big alliances. points are donated, that s why is hard to make hero.
points are donated :O
silly me i thought i play on no donate server !! fed by big allys !?? what do you mean ? Shocked
DRAGONsFIRE
DRAGONsFIRE
Elpy
Elpy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:47 pm

all is ok,
if 2 clan members/friends meet each other and one need win, other guy let him just kill the other person and get free oly points, thats how it works

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:51 pm

smokU wrote:summon rebel has chance for hero and rockky too, rest no chance imo...some crafter can be hero tooo or spoiler

now i really feel offended by this : how can u say something like that ?? do u realise what u said ?? have u ever seen me or noco or gandallf or shelobaserb etc in action ???? on our base class ???

Don't make insullt's like that to clan members cause they are insults Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by smokU Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:30 am

LOL....roflI didnt said u cant play but all big allies r feeding heroes...thats why u pplz have no chance 4 hero /eot
smokU
smokU
Antharas
Antharas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:40 pm

MMMMM Hero? I realy Have a chance if you donate some point's.I'm spoiler on main and i dont need many point's.I w8 to see how you think

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquie Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:02 pm

smokU wrote:LOL....roflI didnt said u cant play but all big allies r feeding heroes...thats why u pplz have no chance 4 hero /eot

You know, theoretically your pessimistic statement might be right. However, practically, if you dont even try, you are not even going to get there. Also, it counts how often you participated in oly, so if you participated like a brainless robot every free time of your day it theoretically doesnt matter how much you lost in the end. Ex: two sh one has 1000 participations and 400 wins 600 losses while the other SH has 100 participations, 60 wins and 40 losses - who do you think becomes hero? Wink With this said, in theory feeding points dont matter much, but what really matters is your personal engagement --> the more you participate the higher chances you have. Also, most people do not do oly single class based but mixed. That gives you chances to win against a class which you naturally own, hence malequipment should not matter much ex a tank in Doom heavy will most likely still own an archer. However, it is clear that if you are against a nuker and you have BO set the odds are against you. Nevertheless, luck, tactics, and personal style play a major role too!!!!
This topic wasnt about pessimistic statements it was about participation in oly as a clan not even feeding/donating for hero points. Any other comments/posts are useless - that includes mine.

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockk Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:45 pm

Liquie wrote:
smokU wrote:LOL....roflI didnt said u cant play but all big allies r feeding heroes...thats why u pplz have no chance 4 hero /eot

You know, theoretically your pessimistic statement might be right. However, practically, if you dont even try, you are not even going to get there. Also, it counts how often you participated in oly, so if you participated like a brainless robot every free time of your day it theoretically doesnt matter how much you lost in the end. Ex: two sh one has 1000 participations and 400 wins 600 losses while the other SH has 100 participations, 60 wins and 40 losses - who do you think becomes hero? Wink With this said, in theory feeding points dont matter much, but what really matters is your personal engagement --> the more you participate the higher chances you have. Also, most people do not do oly single class based but mixed. That gives you chances to win against a class which you naturally own, hence malequipment should not matter much ex a tank in Doom heavy will most likely still own an archer. However, it is clear that if you are against a nuker and you have BO set the odds are against you. Nevertheless, luck, tactics, and personal style play a major role too!!!!
This topic wasnt about pessimistic statements it was about participation in oly as a clan not even feeding/donating for hero points. Any other comments/posts are useless - that includes mine.

if u have 1000 points and 5 losses u can end with 120 points in the end.

if u have 10 wins and 0 losses u can endup with 12o points.

u lose 1/3 of ur opponents max points.

so it s tricky

the olympiad is not about who is the best at it s class no more, it s about who `s the smartest and who has the most nobless PP `s best augments in alliance.
Rockk
Rockk
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down