ThunderClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SH subs...

3 posters

Go down

SH subs... Empty SH subs...

Post by Liquie Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:28 pm

I noticed alot of people have subbed SH instead of Necro..

(Dont ask me why my main character is a SH and not a Necro Rolling Eyes reason: Human mages look like "a 16 year old gay boy" and I am a sucker for I DE females.. if DE's had necro you bet i was on necro now cheers)

Soooo.. I was wondering how come people sub a SH instead of a necro?!? O.o can somebody explain to me why? In pvp and also in farming a necro is much better than SH due to summon and transfer pain, which increases the survivability drastically. Necro has more and better debuffs, and almost same skills excpect Aura Flare (necro has forget), Empowering Echo, Vortex Buster, a slightly faster nuke than death spike (hurricane) and an active AOE skill (Necro has an AOE skill,too, which in fact does double damage as any other AOE skill/ or the same damage as normal skill but it has to be used on a corpse... Soooo can somebody explain to me why sub SH instead necro??

Last edited by Liquie on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

SH subs... Empty Re: SH subs...

Post by Shtecer Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:35 pm

well i think its because lots of mobs have dark magic rez (no cata no IT), but some1 will correct me if i am wrong

Shtecer
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquie Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:49 pm

Shtecer wrote:well i think its because lots of mobs have dark magic rez (no cata no IT), but some1 will correct me if i am wrong

I partially agree, there are still areas with mobs with dark magic weak like MOS, Some catas/Necro, the WOA's Angels, TOI angels...

With respect to another freak of nature created by NCsoft - the attribue system - yes, in the following chornicles characters can and will have better resistances to dark attacks but thats the same with any other elemental attack too...
The kamaels, same as palas, however will have an edge over necros with their dark res toggle.
However archers get nerfed too: damage now dependants on range -> max dmg on max range and wc now gets a buff which reduces crit dmg...

The one reason i could come up with is that people like to test Aura flare, empowering echo and/or the AOE attack for farming since SPS and Sorc dont have BTM and Necro doesnt have an AOE which he/she can use every time....

More responses are welcome.

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:50 pm

because of aoe,
even if u have that skill u need some corpses for that all the time which is impossible

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum