bye bye Beautiful

Go down

bye bye Beautiful

Post by elybely on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLKNX3ZN5pE

Time to say GoodBye...It was a pleasure to meet you guys and play with you. Thank you for all the wonderfull moments you gave me, I enjoyed spending time with you (especialy with you), but this is not what I'm looking for.....it's unfortunate you couldn't understand the way I play this game.
As you all know my acount was stolen along with Mayglins draconic set. If loosing my acount means getting Mayglins set back then I don't have a problem with that. I still haven't received an answer from the GM regarding this matter ( I hope I will someday).
I hope I was of use to the clan (except the times when I : leveled you up, helped you with quests, DIED IN YOUR PLACE and other SMALL things
Surprised )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QajKsDhQguc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcEdgZTWz50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5guB1Ppkjus&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGxLJQIfyJQ&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93OiDFQv2cA&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB-ZWmFYIyk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZEOKs7Oqnc Sad

P.S. : If me beeing a bitch ( like other people I know:-" ....... p.s.:and if you think I am then up yours scratch ) meant having had better benefits, well.. that just ain`t Me. Too bad you couldn't understand that....
Take care and have fun...
For those that could saw the kind of person that I am, feel free to ask for help if you need, I`ll always be there for my friends Smile you can leave me mesages on forum (I`ll check my messages from time to time) or on my e-mail adress : dheath_doll@yahoo.com .
I will miss you guys... Sad Sad Sad to bad that had to end like this
Sad Crying or Very sad .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhHd_hlygzY&feature=related
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bye bye Beautiful

Post by REBELz on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:06 am

i have said to u what i think, but i didnt got any answers why cant u continue?

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:11 pm

chris, sry didn`t see your message...what can I say ...is not about my char..is not about stuffs ( cuz I rly don`t care about items ).. for me all that matters was clan attitude...is about the suport ( not the help cuz I never asked for help) that I`ve receved from my clan..from my friends..from the people I`ve been playing for Sad ...dunno if you can understand me, but for me this game is about people..like I sad, I`ve trusted again...and you can see what that brought me...
about the gm... I didn`t get an answer...and I`ve sent 2 messages me, and another friend...
anyway... thank you very much..even if we didn`t knew each other for a long time.. you`re one of the few that cared....and this means alot for me Smile thank you very much...
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquie on Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:57 pm

elybely wrote:chris, sry didn`t see your message...what can I say ...is not about my char..is not about stuffs ( cuz I rly don`t care about items ).. for me all that matters was clan attitude...is about the suport ( not the help cuz I never asked for help) that I`ve receved from my clan..from my friends..from the people I`ve been playing for Sad ...dunno if you can understand me, but for me this game is about people..like I sad, I`ve trusted again...and you can see what that brought me...
about the gm... I didn`t get an answer...and I`ve sent 2 messages me, and another friend...
anyway... thank you very much..even if we didn`t knew each other for a long time.. you`re one of the few that cared....and this means alot for me Smile thank you very much...

So why are you leaving if not due to items/character? You mentioned something about clan attitude - whats about it (Im asking cuz i couldnt spend much time IG recently..) You know in my opinion if you like the clan you shoudlnt leave just cuz you dont have the char/items anymore... Smile My piece of cake Wink

PS the gms should be able to track which items have been traded with which character.. the items are somewhere.. they are just lazy to do it.. they dont want to do it cuz its too much work tracking the items... and imagine that on every time that happens... but they are able to do it but just dont want to!

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:33 pm

Liquie wrote:
elybely wrote:chris, sry didn`t see your message...what can I say ...is not about my char..is not about stuffs ( cuz I rly don`t care about items ).. for me all that matters was clan attitude...is about the suport ( not the help cuz I never asked for help) that I`ve receved from my clan..from my friends..from the people I`ve been playing for Sad ...dunno if you can understand me, but for me this game is about people..like I sad, I`ve trusted again...and you can see what that brought me...

So why are you leaving if not due to items/character? You mentioned something about clan attitude - whats about it (Im asking cuz i couldnt spend much time IG recently..) You know in my opinion if you like the clan you shoudlnt leave just cuz you dont have the char/items anymore... Smile My piece of cake Wink

PS the gms should be able to track which items have been traded with which character.. the items are somewhere.. they are just lazy to do it.. they dont want to do it cuz its too much work tracking the items... and imagine that on every time that happens... but they are able to do it but just dont want to!

liqui i`m with thunder since I started here.. that means more then 2 years.I never left clan without a good reason.And Rockk knows this very well. First I had a dark avenger(because was on my brothers account i deleteed at lvl 67).Then I made a sorcerrer( also joined thunder ).Due to some problems...rockk got banned,,,left.. gokuz stayed to manage the clan ( got sick of those little groups that appeared so I left the clan with my friend Vic, and we started to play together).Because on c4 sorcerres weren`t so good and i was raising him to hard, my friend told me to make a SH, and he will help me at lvl. So I did.
Summer came, so I had to quite for a while, to give my exam ( BAC ), my friend had some exams to so.. we bouth left.
when I came back, I hear that thunder is disolving.So I pm Rockk to ask him about this. He tells me the story, all that was about, so imediatly I joined thunder again.Since then, and Rockk can confirm this, I`m with thunder ( leaving clan just for sub q and nobless q ).
about now... why I`m leaving? because the clan I was for so much time, the ppl I`ve helped put my loyalty to the test ( not that I care to much about SOME ppl opinion, but wasn`t to good to feel how the ppl I do care about ignore me).You can say is not true, but this was what I felt from you..and belive me that hurt me..
And because seems that are some confusions, I`ll tell this for the last time :
1. I never LOGGED in on my char on that night.at that hour I was sleeping.
2. I NEVER had DRACONIC SET, or any kind of S item.Yes, is true Rockk gave me Arcana Mace ( but i want to belive that in 2 years of helping is not so much, tell me if I`m wrong).Oh it was clean, not with SA.
3. I`m not playing anymore.If I log sometimes on my SE is because I `m still hopeing that someday I`ll catch a GM on and finish this problem for ever.

I won`t tell this again.I think I`ve been clearly enough.If you don`t agree with this , is your problem not mine.This is what I felt, this is my opinion about this game.We all have our own opinions.
Thank you very much.Take care and Have fun.
I`ll let you know if I get any answer from the GM.

p.s. : many things have been sad...but... try to ask yourself how many are rly telling the truth?
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down