ThunderClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROYAL GUARD

3 posters

Go down

ROYAL GUARD Empty ROYAL GUARD

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:01 pm

So as the title say's from a few dayz i have my own royal guard some people will be transfered from main clan to my roayl guard. The one's that will be transfered fomr now on please ASK or SAY the problems that u have only to me don't mess up ROCKK'S head
INTERLUDE SUKS, one man can't listen for 90 peoples
SO i will take care of my 20 peoples that i will have on my ROYAL ..
AL PROBLEMS FIGHT'S with clan mates u have DON'T USE LEAVE CLAN it's the biggest mistake u can make. When i enter tell me what happened tell what u need items etc ... as well donations u make of mats items adena post on forum i read it every day i note u people and i will take care of you don't worry so the one's that see u're self in the same academy as me ask , say , speack with me problems and need's that u have for quests etc. i will select the peoples tommorow along with ROCKK so don't worry and try trust me. It well be good .

Back to top Go down

ROYAL GUARD Empty Re: ROYAL GUARD

Post by REBELz Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:26 pm

all fine, but whats the point of it?
kinda a way to split commands on smaller groups to control them better?

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockk Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:45 am

So basically not much will change, we ll be more organized, that s all and i ll have time to talk with u all, without forgetting what i wanted to say before i received the next 4-5 pms.

basically we ll have "teams" , even more those who will be responsable for the royals guards, will be responsible towards the main clan and me directly, through bygy for ex and 3-4 people more. Basically he will be directly responsable, for start, for all the members in his royal.

that means: activity, siege activity, recruiting for it s royal, dismissal (not before talking to me), raid activity, subclass matches, team matches, farming zones report, deposits, etc.

crafting, shares, will still be done as before, all taking part.

even more, i don t want little groups to be distant one of another. No "bisericute".
Rockk
Rockk
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-10-28

http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:55 pm

ohh no....oky Very Happy Very Happy
1.People from my Royal : Have problems?So what? we all have..I Dont Care!!pm BYGY!!
2. No FARM!!!! as u all know I`m Queen of Damned so... I`m always hunting..so dont pm me for party..only if is gang party Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
3.hmm guess it`s enough...

P.S.: make 5 pk+ every day!!! print and send it to me!!!! and 20+ pvp points every day!!!
elybely
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:30 pm

elybely wrote:
1.People from my Royal : Have problems?So what? we all have..I Dont Care!!pm BYGY!!

oke pm me i have np

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:42 pm

FOR ALL FORUM USERS: STOP OSTING REPLYES HERE PLEASE !!!!

FOR THE ONES : GANDALLF , SHELOBASERB, MAYGLIN, AFFELAY, FIREX , NOCO , KINGC0BRA , HATEU , HERO1N , VICIOUSGIRL , LUVASH , VALLIS , MAIKE , VLY29.

PLEASE SEND ME MESSAGES ON FORUM WITH NEED'S U HAVE ITEMS , QUEST'S PROBLEMS IG , FIGHT IF U HAVE WITH CLANMATES, ACTIVITY U MAKE ON CLAN (ACADEMY CHARS) , AND EVERITHING U DO .

WAITING FOR IDEAS AND PM !!!!

10Q FOR AMABILITY. I WILL POST ALTHOUGH SOME RULLZ. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum