ThunderClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destro/Titan hits nerf stick!!

4 posters

Go down

Destro/Titan hits nerf stick!! Empty Destro/Titan hits nerf stick!!

Post by Liquie Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:07 pm

I am mutating to a forum troll since I cant play LA2 >< Cries inside. Anyways, back to topic i was thinking about subbing a destro but since the upcoming kamael/hellbound/gracia update i want to make sure if it will be any good:

This topic is more so directed to adriandestroyer cuz he has a titan on main as far as i know.

What do you guys think/know about destro/titans since the frenzy nerf?

1) Will destro/titans still be any good at RB or will they be replaced as I heard by berserkers?

2) Will they still be any good at AOE or will warlord finally take the place as best melee AOE fighter?

3) Will they loose their popular party spots due to frenzy nerf?

4) Will they still be any good at pvp?

http://l2calc.l2blah.com/
-> A destro in frenzy + zealot + rage + battle roar was a very powerfull enemy but now without the possibility to go over 30% hp? I calculated a destro with BTB 6, +5 con, Health weapon, COV, song of vitality, doom hvy, clan vitality lvl 3 -> 24300 HP -> at 30% thatleaves him with 7300 HP...

Share your knowledge or what you believe.

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Destro/Titan hits nerf stick!! Empty Re: Destro/Titan hits nerf stick!!

Post by Rockk Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:52 pm

as far as i know.

vampiric rage effect changed = no more full hp after frenzy , so u need a good support team at aoe. that means no more swm+cov+ tytan party only. u need a good party.

since tytan can t have frenzy all the time and can t kill mobs continuosly, he will eventually die. Compared to a wl, who can kill continuosly with a bd 74+, cov,+ cardi 76+ party without problems. With a sws and recharger u can practically kill any amount of mobs (100-500) without problems.

+ debuffs. wl has p atk debuff, p def debuff, 3 kind of stuns +1 remove target aoe. + atk speed self buff.

i m not saying titans are bad in the next chronicle, just that it won t be as easy as now.

+ wl has revival too at 5% hp...that means u have a joker to get full hp back.

p def is much bigger then tytan , atk speed is bigger, p atk MUCH lower , crit bigger, hp 9k i think bigger.
(2700p def in ic) , this with p atk debuff aoe , lvl 80 fog mobs give me 45-80 dmg, if they can hit , beeing stuned all the time Very Happy
Rockk
Rockk
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-10-28

http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:11 pm

and the most important thing, the key of a succesfuly party--> wannabe CARDI!!!
elybely
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquie Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Rockk wrote:as far as i know.

vampiric rage effect changed = no more full hp after frenzy , so u need a good support team at aoe. that means no more swm+cov+ tytan party only. u need a good party.

since tytan can t have frenzy all the time and can t kill mobs continuosly, he will eventually die. Compared to a wl, who can kill continuosly with a bd 74+, cov,+ cardi 76+ party without problems. With a sws and recharger u can practically kill any amount of mobs (100-500) without problems.

+ debuffs. wl has p atk debuff, p def debuff, 3 kind of stuns +1 remove target aoe. + atk speed self buff.

i m not saying titans are bad in the next chronicle, just that it won t be as easy as now.

p def is much bigger then tytan , atk speed is bigger, p atk MUCH lower , crit bigger, hp 9k i think bigger.
(2700p def in ic) , this with p atk debuff aoe , lvl 80 fog mobs give me 45-80 dmg, if they can hit , beeing stuned all the time Very Happy

If i have understood it correclty: Vampiric effect changes to as to leech % of the current HP.. that could actually be more beneficial as it is not patk dependant any more eg 4000 hp mob/char, just 3% leech -> 120 HP each attack. Imagine the effect on a RB with 100.000 HP.. 3k hp on 3% leech? O.o Hence i believe vamp effect has been made much better.... but with a lance this effect disappears exponentially.

Revivals skill effect has been changed to 10% Wink enjoy.
I hope to hear more comments/thoughts of people.

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockk Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:25 am

Liquie wrote:
Rockk wrote:as far as i know.

If i have understood it correclty: Vampiric effect changes to as to leech % of the current HP.. that could actually be more beneficial as it is not patk dependant any more eg 4000 hp mob/char, just 3% leech -> 120 HP each attack. Imagine the effect on a RB with 100.000 HP.. 3k hp on 3% leech? O.o Hence i believe vamp effect has been made much better.... but with a lance this effect disappears exponentially.

Revivals skill effect has been changed to 10% Wink enjoy.
I hope to hear more comments/thoughts of people.

vr change as each mob gives less hp back from blank point till margins.
Rockk
Rockk
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-10-28

http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vallis Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:28 pm

The effect of vampiric skills has been changed. These skills now absorb a certain percentage of the target’s remaining HP rather than certain percentage of inflicted damage.

Will be fine when you first start aoe'ing, but as the mobs get lower and lower you will get back less and less hp.

The vampiric skills with the polearm weapons will now work differently. The amount of absorbed HP will be exponentially reduced after the first target. For example, the amount of absorbed HP gained from the second target will be less than that from the first, the third less than the second, and so on.

Mob #1 - 100%
Mob #2 - 50%
Mob #3 - 25%
Mob #4 - 12.5%
Mob #5 -6.25%
vallis
vallis
Elpy
Elpy

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquie Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:06 pm

Some updates concerning 2) and 4):
4) After some tinkering, I guess titan will still be an opponent to be reckoned with - tactics will change from 30% HP -> Zealot, Frenzy, Battle Roar, Rage to:
30% HP -> Guts + Battleroar, if fight not over and 30% HP again -> Zealot, Frenzy, Rage... thats like pvping any other character three times...

2 I read Titan still have some AOE potential in FOG and somewhere else but the VAMP AND frenzy nerf made them very dependant on healers: 1) Either they pole with frenzy and no vamp (high need of a healer) or 2) they pole with vamp and no frenzy but zealot and guts (that opens the questions who cleans faster now titan with 10 min zealot cooldown or WL with low patk..) Either way will gonna suck, because once the mobs all have very little hp left you dont get much HP leech anymore which is kind of risky and the healer wastes loads of mana on you for heals... I guess nuker AOE, especially STS with back up of OL roots/silence/and upcoming blockade is on the upcoming rise of being best AOE...(i read blockade is going the BE VERY USEFULL IN RB!! like T-rex since it does land - idk about other RB's) (<3 Ol's im so jelous of the OL's in clan.. I miss the time playing as OL but i had shitty clan who never made AOE.. I might reroll to my loved OL but we will see...) I hope we make more AOE parties in clan.

From my experience as WL on another server AOE is the best way to exp!, it is surely not so damn boring as single hitting mobs! (I quote: "Welcome to lineage2: Prepare to grind, like you have never grinded before..." I love that quote ^^ Very Happy ), it is very fun! especially when you check your inventory and you actually got a full drop without noticing!, it is nice to see the floor riddled with drops! and it also is very effiecient mana and SS wise IF! you work as a group -> me loves to bathe in drops Razz

When i had my WL, i leveled it allone till lvl 55 without selfbuffs and no healer - after some time i gave up cuz in the end it cost me more to buy greater HP pots than the cash would come in.. I bit my teeth out the mobs in GC... also back then there were no rechargers... the WL uses quite some mana for the skills.. On another server before the VR nerf i used to solo my WS in catas till 72 quite well only with my SE - when i had two rooms for me I would clean them on my own very efficiently going back and forth. On another server i had an ES but thats another story.. enough about my memoires of AOE...

Liquie
Antharas
Antharas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum