ThunderClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/allyinfo

5 posters

Go down

/allyinfo Empty /allyinfo

Post by REBELz Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:51 am

dunno what happening while big fights when help is needed from all members, there are only few who come to fight
from 45 online members today we could form only 2 parties and still a lot off ppl were missing, usual problem - too less bds and healers, in these fights today we didnt had any healer at all..
other thing is reedemers or how they were called, i rarely see them in action

so the conclusion is, we rly need to follow the ppl who are online but arent participating in clan/ally activities, other thing we need to recruit for now only supports as syrens, cardinals and elders

oh yeah i forgot last thing:
FRAPS FRAPS AND FRAPS AGAIN!
we need to make some movie

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

/allyinfo Empty Re: /allyinfo

Post by Rockk Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:37 am

we are curently in talks with some clans about a new clan in ally. more the week to come, i recruit as many as i can.
Rockk
Rockk
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-10-28

http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:43 am

its not about the numbers we recruit, its about the control about those we have

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandallf Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Let me say a few words on this subject,expecialy conserning clan and clan members and activities.I will take me for example.When i am on line i dont like to spam all day clan/ally chats for party,clan members know my class and subbs they only need to say Gandalf we need you here/here/here/here.Couse when i see no jobb for me i lvl my subb wedought whining and complaining.My moral only gets little lower when i see 20-30 ro lines in a row on clan/ally chat even with cps lock on sometimes.Next thing is about recruting,i have a favour to ask,if anyone wants to enter clan and start bla bla bla about i know gandalf i am his rl friend,dont invite before someone talk to me 1st.I know many ppl but....not to meny "real" friends.thats all ty
Gandallf
Gandallf
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:55 pm

REBELz wrote:dunno what happening while big fights when help is needed from all members, there are only few who come to fight
from 45 online members today we could form only 2 parties and still a lot off ppl were missing, usual problem - too less bds and healers, in these fights today we didnt had any healer at all..
other thing is reedemers or how they were called, i rarely see them in action

so the conclusion is, we rly need to follow the ppl who are online but arent participating in clan/ally activities, other thing we need to recruit for now only supports as syrens, cardinals and elders

oh yeah i forgot last thing:
FRAPS FRAPS AND FRAPS AGAIN!
we need to make some movie

yah... recrut only suports and forget about the suport you already have in clan..you see this is exactly why I dont have 3rd yet on my bishop.Yah i know I dont play to much, but even when i`m on ... I spend sometimes more then 3hours to get a party.Why? because all are lf CARDINALS and no1 wants a bishop.And I have to make my own party( hard sometimes cuz ppl leave fast party if i dont get quickly a cov) or I have to go and farm alone....no ofence, is not just about me, but still a lot of clan suports have to farm alone because they dont have 3rd...
elybely
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DRAGONsFIRE Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:01 am

i a min the clan for a week and in this time i died maybe 15 times at wars and got 40 % for one week! i am lvl 67. if i was another class i wouldnt find a pt very fast even out of clan. but becouse the restrictions i have as OL i need clan members.to make a party i look for SE/BD and nukers. nukers we have much bot BD/SE/EE/tank/SWS/BISH/ and more attackers 6x and 7x we need. this is what i think Rolling Eyes
DRAGONsFIRE
DRAGONsFIRE
Elpy
Elpy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockk Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:19 pm

DRAGONsFIRE wrote:i a min the clan for a week and in this time i died maybe 15 times at wars and got 40 % for one week! i am lvl 67. if i was another class i wouldnt find a pt very fast even out of clan. but becouse the restrictions i have as OL i need clan members.to make a party i look for SE/BD and nukers. nukers we have much bot BD/SE/EE/tank/SWS/BISH/ and more attackers 6x and 7x we need. this is what i think Rolling Eyes

i m sry dude, but we have to more ol`s in clan.

mayke was lvl 75 when he joined, over 77 i believe, they both made third class+lvls.

it s not easy to make party , i know, especially for ol`s, but i try to compensate whenver i can by taking u to aoe partyes...

that means be on in the morning if u can, and leech untill u get empower at least.

if not, all u need is a se/+1 nuker/+1 bd and u go ketra. u zerk the nuker and it s ok, if u make the party theywill go.

it is hard for ol, but very rewarding. i cannot make party for everybody all the time, i m playing alot, i m trying to help with partyes, but u have to help urselves too.

like ely said, theproblem is that people nowadays don t even go without COv or third classes to party, it s a general dex tendency, so i m advicing the clan not to do that when i m not on, since these ppl u grow with will be the ppl that will support u in the fights.

is our interest to have all higher lvls.

when u reach 74, u can do whatever uwant. this is l2.
Rockk
Rockk
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockk Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:24 pm

ur wrong.

it s allways about numbers in l2.

u can t take a castle with 2 partyes nomatter how pro are the players in those 2 partyes.

but u can take a castle with 6 partyes, alltho the players are average.

same, if we are 30-40 on average, we have more chances to make a raid any time a day.

if we are 10-15 on average, it means we can t make by default 2 partys for raid..

numbers count.
Rockk
Rockk
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:12 pm

maike did 77 overblakcnk made 78