ThunderClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan REPUTATION POINTS / Making lvl 7/8

Go down

Clan REPUTATION POINTS / Making lvl 7/8 Empty Clan REPUTATION POINTS / Making lvl 7/8

Post by Rockk Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:29 am

After taking and dismissing many academy "players" who finish in 2-3 weaks usually, with ch buffs too, i decided that it s really t0o slow of a process.

Still, i don t wanna take ur time by MAKING you make a mini character either u like it or not, no, i decided to make it easy for all.

ALl you HAVE TO DO is create a character, and PM ME to take you to aoe, and live them afk near me.

i ll grow them to 40 , all u ll have to do is make the quest and the clan gets 300+ points / mini char.

if we 90 make 1 char and i grow them up to 40 in 2 days max, that means we ll make 27 000 crp points in 1 week, and we only need 20 000 for lvl 7, we ll have enough for skills to.

so.

1. MAKE NEW CHARACTER

2. PM ROCKK INGAME to TAKE U AOE, all u do is leave char afk near me while u play with ur main or do whatever u want.

3. We get crp, make lvl 8 and get the best clan skills , making us stronger in pvp, and the reputation of beeing in the small club of those who made lvl 8.
Rockk
Rockk
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-10-28

http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down