Perm Parties!!

Go down

Perm Parties!!

Post by Rockk on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:06 pm

Here you`ll see your schedule and weekly assignement.

SUMMONREBEL PS/SH 7x- 17-24



FLAMMES WC 6x ---- 17 ++
Weekends all day


BLINKS ST78/CARDINAL7x 16:00 - 02:00


GHostbd BD 74+ 14 00 18 00 20 -23


SNOG WC 3 pm -10 pm


OVERBLACKNK Ol 76 10 pm 2 am


Adeptwarrior SWS 6x 4 -8


UNDONE bd 67 20 00 -00 00

VALLIS Sws 6x 7-13 am


gh3cko gh 7-12 am

P1gy bd/th 20+

SpeedGrapherdc/sorc 18 00 22 00

_________________
avatar
Rockk
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Age : 35
Points : 18
Registration date : 2007-10-28

View user profile http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by elybely on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:40 pm

As usually.. who`s missing?????? MEEEEEEE ofc.. where was I?.. bringing MOBS >.< Smile) yah I`m evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female
Number of posts : 188
Age : 29
Location : Heaven..or Hell?
Points : -5
Registration date : 2007-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by REBELz on Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:09 pm

everyone knows u play 24/7

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Age : 29
Points : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by elybely on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:40 am

REBELz wrote:everyone knows u play 24/7

nah.. that's not true Shocked Shocked
avatar
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female
Number of posts : 188
Age : 29
Location : Heaven..or Hell?
Points : -5
Registration date : 2007-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by Rockk on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:36 pm

the list will be updated i ve been a bit busy in game and out too, sry for the delay.

_________________
avatar
Rockk
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Age : 35
Points : 18
Registration date : 2007-10-28

View user profile http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by REBELz on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:58 pm

ye u should visit us more, some who are in party are going afk without telling anything, some are watching tv or something like that and running buffs on macro

ol who is very important isnt getting a party

a lot of clan fights where we are missing high leveled chars, etc

rockk u need to log more often

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Age : 29
Points : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by Rockk on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:09 am

REBELz wrote:ye u should visit us more, some who are in party are going afk without telling anything, some are watching tv or something like that and running buffs on macro

ol who is very important isnt getting a party

a lot of clan fights where we are missing high leveled chars, etc

rockk u need to log more often


dude , i m playing almost 8 hours/day... i usually fall asleep at 6 am s in the morning..

we have 2 79 ol s too, in my aoe party i dont mind afk from leeches...wars,well we cleaned up hs yesterday night. high lvl chars, well they are enough but don t expect to leave a clan party cause somebody loses a 1 vs 1 fight.

i have to make the party matching system faster, i see it s hard without for som, i think tonight it s finished.

_________________
avatar
Rockk
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Age : 35
Points : 18
Registration date : 2007-10-28

View user profile http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by REBELz on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:49 pm

just wanted to inform whats happening during u are offline

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Age : 29
Points : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:56 pm

true ... we lost one fight in HS last night against WF but .... DRACONIC WF ... so i have nothing to say .... we didn't had what to do ...
i hope i make soon 75 on SH so i can make Dreadnough so i can also take small characters to grow in AOE ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by REBELz on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:06 pm

bygy wrote:true ... we lost one fight in HS last night against WF but .... DRACONIC WF ... so i have nothing to say .... we didn't had what to do ...
i hope i make soon 75 on SH so i can make Dreadnough so i can also take small characters to grow in AOE ...
remember yesterdays ketra party and ppl going afk without any warning?

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Age : 29
Points : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:31 pm

that is also true ........
in future i hope u will anounce when u go afk i am speaking about suport people

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by Rockk on Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:51 pm

the problem with people going afk it s a general Dex players tendency problem.

for example: today we were making 4s party, to raid etc.

u can only enter at fix hours. Before 4 minutes to enter, 3 ppl were afk. Also the main buffer went afk in the first room.


at aoe, i had cardinals going afk, main healer, that keeps the party alive.


so it`s a general tendency, sadly.


about wars with wf. It`s a one way war. So, if you don`t get pk`d u choose to fight with them, support the consequences. There will be gank partys soon, but try to farm untill then, there are ALOT of things to do for many of you.

If you want war, war the clans we have 2 way wars with, don t go wadging wars against the best alliances at this moment on dex. Before you wadge war u have to get at least 77 with s grade. For this you must play, participate, come to ketra partyes.

As the rules say, u must play and participate, so u make the gear with ur clannies. armors in ketra, rest in it and fog.

for both u need at least lvl 74. And that`s the bottom line. There are very few wars, in order for most of you to farm and grow.

AFTER the majority has a support subclass and a DD main, or vice versa, we will organize daily ganks.

Try to hold ur horses untill then, ganking WF< ET ally.

_________________
avatar
Rockk
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Age : 35
Points : 18
Registration date : 2007-10-28

View user profile http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by REBELz on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:36 pm

a high target, a lot of it should be done before we do such actions like this

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Age : 29
Points : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by elybely on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:24 am

Rockk wrote:the problem with people going afk it s a general Dex players tendency problem.

for example: today we were making 4s party, to raid etc.

u can only enter at fix hours. Before 4 minutes to enter, 3 ppl were afk. Also the main buffer went afk in the first room.


at aoe, i had cardinals going afk, main healer, that keeps the party alive.


so it`s a general tendency, sadly.


about wars with wf. It`s a one way war. So, if you don`t get pk`d u choose to fight with them, support the consequences. There will be gank partys soon, but try to farm untill then, there are ALOT of things to do for many of you.

If you want war, war the clans we have 2 way wars with, don t go wadging wars against the best alliances at this moment on dex. Before you wadge war u have to get at least 77 with s grade. For this you must play, participate, come to ketra partyes.

As the rules say, u must play and participate, so u make the gear with ur clannies. armors in ketra, rest in it and fog.

for both u need at least lvl 74. And that`s the bottom line. There are very few wars, in order for most of you to farm and grow.

AFTER the majority has a support subclass and a DD main, or vice versa, we will organize daily ganks.

Try to hold ur horses untill then, ganking WF< ET ally.


so...I`ve been in ketra 5 days ( almost all day in the week-end ) helping clan members.. do I have to see that place again?
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Surprised
avatar
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female
Number of posts : 188
Age : 29
Location : Heaven..or Hell?
Points : -5
Registration date : 2007-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:29 pm

will see it toghether i promise Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Perm Parties!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum