ThunderClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave

+6
Gandallf
elybely
QuEeNnIe
Rockk
REBELz
Sufletzel
10 posters

Go down

Leave Empty Leave

Post by Sufletzel Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:30 pm

Hi guys! I want just to tell you that i will leave clan, because i have some problems in rl and i cant play for a time. Is better for clan to leave. I hope that you will be still here ,in Thc, when i will come back. I like you and i will miss you. Take care, have fun and gl at full drop. Kiss you!!!

Sexxy Bebelina

Sufletzel
Elpy
Elpy

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Leave Empty Re: Leave

Post by REBELz Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:03 pm

cya and manage to get over the problems u have:)

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockk Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:27 pm

we ll miss ya Sad
Rockk
Rockk
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-10-28

http://lineage2media.com

Back to top Go down

Post by QuEeNnIe Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:11 pm

te asteptam cu bratzele deschise :> :X
QuEeNnIe
QuEeNnIe
Antharas
Antharas

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://dannutzapinkutza.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:21 pm

i already miss ya : Sad Sad Sad
but i\ll be here wainting for you bebe :*

Back to top Go down

Leave Empty LEAVING ...

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:34 pm

i'd rather don't say these words but i will have to do it ... i will have to leave u guyz ... Sad
many of you liked me , many of u didn't , but i think i earned some good friends here ...
i wown't leave for no clan on DEX ... i'm moving to official LUNA ...
before i opened this page i had many things to say to you but now when i am writing ... i kinda lost my ideas ... i'd like to thank to all who helped me ... i wown't leave any dets behind me ... i will pay all i have to pay Smile Rebelz and Elly Smile i will also donate all my mats to clan .
for many maybe it's hard to believe that a man can attach so much of some people from a simple game ...
and i dunno how to say ... the people that know me in real life know my bad part : i get very excited about a new ideea (moving to new server) cauze it's official and old friends are there... maybe it wownt work and i'll be back Wink this is possible too .
Gandalf knows what i am talikng about Wink Kalel .... our old clan leader ... MagicR Luna.
I'll keep u in touch and i hope u wown't hate me for this and try to understand the decision i make .

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I have one last wish from u guyz to make a big familly pictures tonight with all ON clanmates to have at what to look and remember ... the good and hard times we spend toghether .... 10q all
i dunno what to say anymore ....
I am sorry .... Sad

Last edited by bygy on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:44 pm

every mad idea each after another

i will miss u 4 sure

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:05 pm

lumea vine si pleaca.. fiecare isi lasa amprenta in felul sau... unii vor fi uitati... altii dimpotriva( tii vei aminti mereu) ai fost cu noi.. iti vom simti lipsa.. cu siguranta. Dar.. asa cum zic mereu.. fa ceea ce vrei sa faci, ceea ce crezi tu ca e mai bine, chiar daca restul zic sa nu faci.
despre Luna ce pot sa iti zic...mai degraba despre MagicR... ii vad in fiecare zi.. stiu cum joaca.. si ce fac... sunt uniti... sunt un clan.. dar... nu clanul pe care il caut eu Smile
sper sa te simti bine acolo... si sa nu iti para rau ca ai plecat de aici Smile ..
multa bafta.. si... take care Smile
elybely
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandallf Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:24 pm

bygy wrote:i'd rather don't say these words but i will have to do it ... i will have to leave u guyz ... Sad
many of you liked me , many of u didn't , but i think i earned some good friends here ...
i wown't leave for no clan on DEX ... i'm moving to official LUNA ...
before i opened this page i had many things to say to you but now when i am writing ... i kinda lost my ideas ... i'd like to thank to all who helped me ... i wown't leave any dets behind me ... i will pay all i have to pay Smile Rebelz and Elly Smile i will also donate all my mats to clan .
for many maybe it's hard to believe that a man can attach so much of some people from a simple game ...
and i dunno how to say ... the people that know me in real life know my bad part : i get very excited about a new ideea (moving to new server) cauze it's official and old friends are there... maybe it wownt work and i'll be back Wink this is possible too .
Gandalf knows what i am talikng about Wink Kalel .... our old clan leader ... MagicR Luna.
I'll keep u in touch and i hope u wown't hate me for this and try to understand the decision i make .

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I have one last wish from u guyz to make a big familly pictures tonight with all ON clanmates to have at what to look and remember ... the good and hard times we spend toghether .... 10q all
i dunno what to say anymore ....
I am sorry .... Sad
You will be back buddy i am almoust sure of it,there is no place like home(dex) :)I have told bb to many that left but i welcomed back even more :)Anyway i wish you all the best there and we will all miss ya,take care Smile
Gandallf
Gandallf
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ViciousGirl Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:25 am

Nu te duce, o sa-ti para rau.
Am jucat aproape 3 ani pe oficial, si am plecat fara nici un regret Smile, ah daca vei bota te vei simti bine Smile
Cat despre Luna ..pffff.
Bafta.
ViciousGirl
ViciousGirl
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Leave Empty bye....

Post by Turan Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:43 am

Imi pare rau ca ies din clan dar asta e ........ nu vreu sa trag pe nimeni in jos ,m-am simtit bine cu toti si sper cand voi fii pregatit sa ma primiti inapoi pana atunci sper sa fac si a doua subclasa........... oricum am fost nou in clan si sper sa nu fiu palmuit de cineva ca am intrat intrun clan doar ca sa ma vad in el.
Va multumesc tuturor. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Turan
Elpy
Elpy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockk Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:14 pm

Turan wrote:Imi pare rau ca ies din clan dar asta e ........ nu vreu sa trag pe nimeni in jos ,m-am simtit bine cu toti si sper cand voi fii pregatit sa ma primiti inapoi pana atunci sper sa fac si a doua subclasa........... oricum am fost nou in clan si sper sa nu fiu palmuit de cineva ca am intrat intrun clan doar ca sa ma vad in el.
Va multumesc tuturor. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

nici o problema, am discutat in clan despre subclasa ta, si clasa ta, si noua ne pare rau, asta e:( sper sa ne revedem in joc :> distractie placuta Smile
Rockk
Rockk
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Leave Empty :(

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:49 pm

i don't want to make myself important by this ... but i got a lot of pm in wich i was asked to reconsider my leaving ... a lot of people asked not to do it cause it's not wothing ... so last night i entered on Luna and guess what ... full of pollish people and only 2 romanian people ... i stayed for about 1 hour ... didnt liked the ideea of common item and all the rest ... i was missing my familly from here i didn't had people to speak with .. WALKER ON ... igo do my bussiness ... lol GAME . so i gaved up ...
I like the familly i have here and i don't want to loose it ... i like the people from here to much and i can't make the step of leaving it ...
SO be ready THE FREACK is back xaxaxaxaxaxaa Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Godes Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:39 pm

he he bygy spammer Smile
Godes
Godes
Antharas
Antharas

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:51 pm

i am so glad clown

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Back to top Go down

Post by elybely Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:23 am

bygy wrote:i don't want to make myself important by this ... but i got a lot of pm in wich i was asked to reconsider my leaving ... a lot of people asked not to do it cause it's not wothing ... so last night i entered on Luna and guess what ... full of pollish people and only 2 romanian people ... i stayed for about 1 hour ... didnt liked the ideea of common item and all the rest ... i was missing my familly from here i didn't had people to speak with .. WALKER ON ... igo do my bussiness ... lol GAME . so i gaved up ...
I like the familly i have here and i don't want to loose it ... i like the people from here to much and i can't make the step of leaving it ...
SO be ready THE FREACK is back xaxaxaxaxaxaa Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ohhh... did I forgot to tell you about that???? u should just ask ^^
elybely
elybely
Antharas
Antharas

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by vallis Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:08 pm

full of pollish people and only 2 romanian people ...
LOL how ironic... that's how i feel about all RO people here XD

oh btw... 1st post
vallis
vallis
Elpy
Elpy

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by REBELz Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:06 pm

dont u think i feel the same?
at least those who know english write in ur mother language Smile

REBELz
Antharas
Antharas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:48 pm

xaxaxaxa ... true ... many romanians in our clan foreign too ... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockk Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:05 pm

the language barrier sukz indeed, many expression feels better in ro, but we try to speak on en , when ur on , just say ppl speak en , nobody gets upset, ro ppl just forget Razz

and plz speak more, on ts too, sry for this.
Rockk
Rockk
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down